Baked Sweet Potatoes with Mediterranean spices and Lemon garbanzo Garlic Sauce next to vegan fish and sauerkraut
4 medium sweet potatoes 2 tbsp olive oil 1 tsp. cumin 1 tsp. coriander 1 tsp. cinnamon 1 tsp. paprika 1 tsp. parsley ¼ tsp. Redmond Real Salt ½ tsp. black pepper
Garlic Herb Sauce
½ cup hummus 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. dill 3 Tbsp. garlic powder 1 Tbsp. almond milk Dash Redmond Real Salt
Cherry tomatoes Fresh parsley Fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil with spices and seasonings. Set aside.
3. Cut top part of potatoes in half, leaving the lower part connected. Spread open and spoon the olive oil seasoning mixture into each potato.
4. Bake 25-30 minutes or until soft.
5. Meanwhile, prepare garlic herb sauce. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients together until fully incorporated. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
6. When potatoes have baked, remove from oven. Drizzle with sauce and top with cherry tomatoes and herbs.
7. Vegan fish fillets that comes frozen are pan fried in coconut oil . Topped with tartar sauce ( grapeseed oil vegenaise , relish , diced cucumber , Dijon mustard , apple cider vinegar, diced fresh onion , lemon juice ) . Served with sauerkraut .
Recipe of sweet potatoes with Mediterranean spices and home made lemon garbanzo garlic sauce courtesy of @lianawernergray #lianawernergray @theearthdiet #theearthdiet #vegan #veganrecipes
Shared by theearthdiet (The Earth Diet) and selected for Featured.