@christinabedetta’s entry for #BESTOFVEGANHALLOWEEN Ingredients
* 8 oz. dark or semisweet chocolate chunks or chips (about 1 1/4 cups)
* 1 tbsp coconut oil
* 1/2 cup natural peanut butter or sunflower seed butter
* 2 tbsp maple syrup
1. Set out cupcake liners onto a small baking sheet.
2. Melt half of the chocolate with the half of the coconut oil in a double boiler (or you may use a microwave). Divide this melted chocolate mixture evenly among the prepared cupcake liners, and spread evenly. Place into the freezer for 10-15 minutes, until the chocolate has solidified.
3. Meanwhile, mix the peanut butter with the maple syrup until smooth. Remove the hardened chocolate from the freezer, and divide the peanut butter filling evenly among the cups. Spread the peanut butter evenly inside each cup, and place into the freezer for a few minutes to harden.
4. Melt the remaining chocolate and coconut oil, then divide evenly among the prepared cups. Place into the freezer for another 20 minutes or so to harden fully.
Shared by bestofvegan (Best Of Vegan) and selected for Food.