Mediterranean lentil bolognese by @eatallthecolours
– 1 onion
– 2 carrots – 1/2 eggplant .
– 250 gr cherry tomatoes
– 1 glove pressed garlic – 80 gr pitted olives
– 1 little branch rosemary .
– 1 piece of dark chocolate – 200 gr rinsed red lentils – Splash of maple syrup & rosé wine
– 2 tins of tomatoes – 1 cup water – Salt and pepper to taste .
Cut the onion, carrots and eggplant; heat olive oil in a big pot and fry veg for 10 minutes. Add garlic, rosemary, olives and cherry tomatoes and sauté another 3 minutes.
Add chocolate, maple syrup, rosé, tin tomatoes, water, red lentils and spice with salt & pepper. Let simmer for 30-40 minutes (until lentils are cooked through). Serve with (whole grain) pasta and sprinkle nutritional yeast and pine nuts over it! #bestofvegan
Shared by bestofvegan (Best Of Vegan®) and selected for Featured.