Yes! The best homemade SPICY chicken noodle soup with brown rice noodles is so DANK here’s how I made it:
1) sauté 4 cups veggies (carrots, celery and onion) with olive oil and garlic
2) brown 2 cups chopped chicken breast cubes (or you can use pulled rotisserie chicken for ease and skip browning)
3) add 4-6 cups chicken broth and simmer for 20 mins with lots of herbs like Rosemary & thyme
4) Cook 8 oz noodles separately then add to soup
5) add 8-16 dashes of hot sauce such as Tapatio or cholula + salt and pepper to taste!
Serve and enjoy! Also great without the noodles too ❤️ #recipe #chickennoodlesoup #spicyfood
Shared by ambitiouskitchen (Snapchat: AmbitiousKitch) and selected for Food.